Click and drag

  • Ned Chiariello
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 3, 2010
      Click and drag is a step backwards, if VR panoramas had been that way years ago I probably would never have gotten interested in taking them myself, you lose that immersive feeling of being there. Those in favor of click and drag say it's more intuitive and it may be but at what cost. If your panorama is just to show or sell something go ahead, click and drag but it your trying to create an immersive experience click hold and flow across the panorama.
    • enridp
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 3, 2010
        I don't agree. When the panorama has 3D information (like in Google or Microsoft), I like feeling that I'm moving (pushing or pulling) the buildings, streets, etc. And it makes even more immersive.
        But we must have 3D information in our panorama, without that, click and drag doesn't have any advantage.