Re: Pano2VR 3 Beta

  • erik_leeman
    Message 1 of 45 , Aug 2, 2010
      According to Thomas you can simply install it in a different directory, and it won't interfere with older versions.
      (still have to download and install it myself though...)

      Cheers three times for Thomas!

      Erik Leeman

      --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "texas360dave" wrote:

      > Did they mention that when you install it.. it overwrites to prior
      > Pano2vr 2.3.4 version... and I hope they mentioned with the update> price is?? Version 2.3.4 to major UPdate version 3.0
    • suastegui
      Message 45 of 45 , Aug 8, 2010
        html5 on Safari 5.0.1 (Mac), iPhone 3G, iPhone 4 and iPad work well.
        Had to change the css in the html file a bit for fullscreen.
        Bit slow on iPhone 3G.
        No success on Windows and of course Firefox(Mac+Win)

        http://bit.ly/bhAAme