RE: [PanoToolsNG] Re: Pano2VR 3 Beta

  • Sacha Griffin
    Message 1 of 45 , Aug 2, 2010
      That's pretty neat. The hotspot layer appears to work in an html 5 desktop
      browser with mouse interactivity.

      I wonder how much it would take to make the photo layer work as well to
      achieve a html5 virtual tour system that could be ubiquitous.

      Sacha Griffin

      Southern Digital Solutions LLC

      <http://www.seeit360.net> http://www.seeit360.net

      <http://www.southern-digital.com> http://www.southern-digital.com

      GMAIL IM: <mailto:sachagriffin007@...> sachagriffin007@...

      404-551-4275

      Message 45 of 45 , Aug 8, 2010
        html5 on Safari 5.0.1 (Mac), iPhone 3G, iPhone 4 and iPad work well.
        Had to change the css in the html file a bit for fullscreen.
        Bit slow on iPhone 3G.
        No success on Windows and of course Firefox(Mac+Win)

        http://bit.ly/bhAAme