Re: Pano2VR 3 Beta

  • texas360dave
    Message 1 of 45 , Aug 2 11:30 AM
      Did they mention that when you install it.. it overwrites to prior Pano2vr 2.3.4 version... and I hope they mentioned with the update price is?? Version 2.3.4 to major UPdate version 3.0

      --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "Robert Bilsland" <rbilsland@...> wrote:

      > Thomas announced the release of Pano2VR 3 Beta this morning at the PanoTools 2010 conference in Plymouth. Included in this version is exporting to HTML5 including hotspots and fully functioning skins and multi resolution panoramas.
      >
      > You can find it on his site here gardengnomesoftware.com/pano2vr.php go to the downloads section.
      >
      > Bob.

    • suastegui
      Message 45 of 45 , Aug 8 12:54 PM
        html5 on Safari 5.0.1 (Mac), iPhone 3G, iPhone 4 and iPad work well.
        Had to change the css in the html file a bit for fullscreen.
        Bit slow on iPhone 3G.
        No success on Windows and of course Firefox(Mac+Win)

        http://bit.ly/bhAAme