ann. natural world heritage

  • rvHD
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2010
      Hello all,

      Reunion national park, where I'm living, is now listed as World
      heritage.
      As a member of the candidacy comitee, I can tell that 360-vr
      (especially aerials) were very usefull to sustain some arguments.
      To mark this special day here, I've put online some new images.
      http://www.photoslareunion.com/Pan/PatrimoineMondial/index.htm
      If somebody is in touch with Tito Dupret of world-heritage-tour.org,
      I'm trying to contact him...

      Romuald