OT - travel site

  • Mark D. Fink
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2, 2010
      This is definitely OT, but since so many of us travel, I thought you'd like
      to know about a site I came across that so far has better prices than even
      www.kayak.com <http://www.kayak.com/> , which has been my favorite for
      awhile. It's www.cheapoair.com <http://www.cheapoair.com/> . I was looking
      up flights to Hawaii for a friend - cheapoair.com came in at $542 vs. $584
      on kayak.com for the same carrier.

      Also, my wife and I are thinking of going to Italy next June, so I checked
      out the differences from NYC to Milano. Kayak's best price was $1,256 via
      SwissAir. Cheapoair's best price was $717 with TAP Portugal, and $856 for
      SwissAir. It looks like cheapoair includes more airlines in its search.

      I'm not getting anything in return by passing this along, I just thought
      some members of the group might find this helpful for saving money on the
      next trip.

      Mark

      www.pinnacle-vr.com <http://www.pinnacle-vr.com/>

      www.northernlight.net <http://www.northernlight.net/>

      www.virtual-travels.tumblr.com <http://www.virtual-travels.tumblr.com/>

    • Stephani Hill
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 2, 2010
        You might check out Airfarewatchdog.com It is a website that gives you free email alerts when flights you are interested in go on sale. Smartertravel.com is another good site for updates on sales from car rentals to vacation packages.

        Like Mark, I am not affiliated with any of these companies. Just passing it along.

        Stephani