RE: [PanoToolsNG] Re: Seams are always a problem. Not sure what I am doing wrong.

  • Mark D. Fink
    Message 1 of 18 , Aug 1, 2010
      Just my own $.02, but I ALWAYS shoot 10 degrees up with a fisheye lens. That
      ensures I get overlap on the zenith, and there will always be hole that
      needs patching in the nadir. Especially with fisheye lenses, I find that the
      overlap gives me clean zeniths without light falloff that can happen so
      easily.

      Just to keep things easier, I have a PTGui template that I use as my
      starting point, then create control points from there. 15 minutes at most
      from start to finish of stitching with 5000x10000 pixel images.

      Mark
      www.virtual-travels.tumblr.com
      www.northernlight.net
      www.pinnacle-vr.com