Re: [PanoToolsNG] Help required with Pano2VR projects (paid work)

  • Robert Slade
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 1, 2010
      Hello António,

      Many thanks for your response to my request and for sending examples of
      your work which is really excellent.

      I've had a big response to my request for help on this project, so it's
      taking a while to get back to everybody.

      Also, I'm still planning the specification with the client which may
      take a few more weeks, but I should know more about what's involved
      quite soon.

      Please could you let me know how much you might charge if I were to ask
      you to create a complete tour with map, hotspots and about 20
      panoramics? Each location would have 3 or 4 hotspots and 2 or 3
      information hotspots. I would supply the map, graphics for the skin and
      stitched cube faces for each tour.

      Regards,
      Rob