Re: Presenting Vr Panos on large Touch screen - Anyone with experience ?

  • jann_lipka
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 31, 2010
      Thanks Peter - I think the idea is that touchscreen dragging would somewhat remind of physical movement of the image .
      I think the screen would get greasy very fast ..
      Regarding HP Touchsmart - the little I tested it it looked for me that
      the screen reacted also when the finger was very close to the screen surface without actual touch ...
    • panometr
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 31, 2010
        How about this:
        http://www.ptgrey.com/news/pressreleases/details.asp?articleID=374