New BLICK iPhone app - The future of panoramic display in media

  • Matthias Taugwalder
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 29, 2010
      Swiss media group Ringier (publisher of the Swiss newspapers Blick and
      SonntagsBlick) is the first media group world-wide providing 360 degree
      panoramas in their print editions, on their website and in their iPhone app.

      More information about the iPhone app at
      http://www.blick.ch/life/digital/apps/das-ist-die-neue-blick-app-152173 (in
      German)

      See http://www.blick.ch/home/interaktiv/panorama_bilder/ for further
      panoramas

      One small app for the iPhone; one giant leap for VR...

      Matthias

      --
      Matthias Taugwalder
      matthias.taugwalder@...

    • ahoeben41
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 30, 2010
        > More information about the iPhone app at
        > http://www.blick.ch/life/digital/apps/das-ist-die-neue-blick-app-152173 (in
        > German)

        Forget about the interactive panoramas, they've got technology to undress women in photos! (see the video)

        It's a quality newspaper, isn't it?
      • Matthias Taugwalder
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 30, 2010
          > Forget about the interactive panoramas, they've got technology to undress
          women in photos! (see the video)
          > It's a quality newspaper, isn't it?

          Well, it is Switzerland's printed newspaper with one of the biggest reach
          (around 10% for the work-day edition and up to 20% for the Sunday edition).
          Ringier itself is Switzerland's biggest media group.
          Blick is similar to the Bild Zeitung in Germany, the Sun in the UK or Le
          Figaro in France.

          But yes - the "undress" technology is impressive too ;)

          Matthias

        • needakeeper
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 30, 2010
            Why is the technology always to undress women and not men-not that I am interested in looking...

            Yes, this is a rhetorical question.

            sh

            --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Matthias Taugwalder <matthias.taugwalder@...> wrote:

            > > Forget about the interactive panoramas, they've got technology to undress
            > women in photos! (see the video)
            >

            > But yes - the "undress" technology is impressive too ;)
            >

            > Matthias
          • Carlos Chegado - carloschegado.com
            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 1, 2010

              > Forget about the interactive panoramas, they've got technology to
              > undress women in photos!

              Just wait for Matthias next coverage of the Miss Switzerland, I bet that
              technology will be embedded in the panos too ;-)

              Os melhores cumprimentos,
              Best regards,

              Carlos Chegado

              Olho de Peixe Lda
              Rua Miguel Pais, 48 - B, 2830-356 Barreiro, Portugal
              Tel: (+351) 210 88 91 92, Fax: (+351) 210 88 91 99

              || Skype: carloschegado || facebook.com/carloschegado ||
              twitter.com/carloschegado ||

              www.xprints.com ||

              || 360cities.net/profile/carlos-chegado || ivrpa.org/user/2153 ||