proof that aliens exist and are living among us right now

  • Jeffrey Martin | 360Cities.net
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 29, 2010
      i came across this

      http://aboutglasstunnels.blogspot.com/

      maybe he found some aliens in one of YOUR panoramas. head on over to see!

      ;-)

    • Sacha Griffin
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 29, 2010
        It's really annoying that you can't use the back button on 360cities because
        of the address bar update.

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 29, 2010
          Am 29.07.2010 17:07, schrieb Sacha Griffin:
          > It's really annoying that you can't use the back button on 360cities because
          > of the address bar update.

          I've got used to always ctrl-click links in order to open them in a new
          tab...

        • Trausti Hraunfjord
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 29, 2010
            Clicking a link using the mouse wheel does the same.

            Trausti