Re: Underwater Camera Housing

  • onezebra1
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 28 9:09 PM
      When shooting in the water with the camera in a housing you won't be able to change the memory card easily, so I got some 16GB cards.

      As for keeping things level I added this bubble level today, it's mounted to the bracket nicely out of the way under the housing and swings out for easy use and good visibility. I have a better bubble level on order and will probably change it out later.
      http://www.indiavrtours.com/pic/housing5.jpg

      Roger Berry