Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: Fireworks 360VR with massive animation

  • mrjimbo
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 28, 2010
      Scott,
      Bandwidth issues will always be a challenge. Those in big cities or developed areas have an advantage and will until the powers to be seek revenue or tax base on bandwidth. (They will) For those that are not in developed areas bandwidth issues will always prevail so alternate solutions need to be developed or present ones exploited.

      On the bright side their is a new image format in development now which is basically similar to camera raw or LAB and doesn't have the limitations of the typical images we use when manipulated to a degree.. Images will be sent out and pre processed on the recipients machine then final processed in the appropriate program. So yet another puzzle piece..

      jimbo