Help from an old post.

  • Matt Smith
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 28, 2010
      I tried just about everything I can think of to search through my
      emails. I am looking for a post from a year or two ago. It was an
      interactive video. Had kids running down the street, then at points in
      the playback, you could do a 360 or other things. I also remember on
      where you clicked through and there was a guy in a mobile home and
      another with a woman in the trunk. Please help!!! I can not even
      think of the correct words to find it in my email.

      Matt Smith
      PhotoSpherix
      317.396.5791
      360 Product Photography