How to make this camera (Aiptek A-HD+ mini fisheye from Sunex)

  • enridp
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 27, 2010
      I've seen a post whith a very clever modification of the Aiptek camera.
      They have replaced the original lenses with a mini fisheye from Sunex (If I understood well :S)
      Here's a picture from that hack:
      http://www.mediavr.com/aiptek2.jpg
      and here's is the original post:
      http://www.panotools.org/mailarchive/msg/73982

      I think the quality is enough for many applications and have two really important advantages, the size, and the price.

      Does somebody know how to make a camera like that? I mean, how to replace the lenses...

      Thanks!!
      Enrique.