Re: Hard to set control points

  • jacquesjoffre
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 15, 2010
      Thanks to the nice people who helped me. In fact I used Export to Panotools in AutoPanoGiga and can manage the control points in PTGui. However I do not find the feature to set manually control points in APG and the upgrade to the beta is not free.
      I found the features to modify the exposure of the pictures intresting but an increase in contrast would be better in my case.

      Jacques