Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: OT: Strange behaviour with Lightroom Fill Light

  • Eric O'Brien
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 14 11:27 PM
      Of course, in Lightroom/Camera Raw there is no such thing as "just
      converting from Raw to (say) TIFF." There are many many adjustments,
      including the overlay of "Presets" (Lightroom) or "Settings" (Camera
      Raw). For example, if you don't explicitly set and save *all* of the
      parameters, I don't think there's a good way to predict what the ones
      you didn't set/save will be.

      If you make only the minimum of adjustments in the Camera Raw settings
      (like color temperature), and apply them exactly identically across
      all your images, it *seems* that there shouldn't be any obvious
      differences among them.

      eo