Re: Trial bike rider 360 photographs

  • Peter
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 9, 2010
      Thank you......... Two of the images were shot on my large Benbo tripod around 8' high. The image above the wheel was shot from the side and Andrei took the photo oposite him. Was a pain to edit that one, quite a lot of photoshop work yes. All shot with a Nikon D200 + Nikkor 10.5mm lens.

      Wouldn't mind upgrading to the D700 soon, could work at higher ISO's then for actions shots like this.

      Cheers,

      Pete

      Peter Stephens Photography
      http://www.peterstephens.co.uk/blog.php