PangeaVR Pro 3.0 for iPhone is now out

  • Brian Greenstone
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 8, 2010
      Hi all! I just wanted to let everyone know that PangeaVR Pro 3.0 for the iPhone just got approved and should be on the app store by tonight. This is a free update for anyone who already owns PangeaVR Pro, and it adds support for the iPhone 4, the new HD panoramas that were added for PangeaVR HD (for iPad), and it how makes installing your panoramas on the iPhone much easier. Instead of having to download / archive them from a URL, you can just drag them into PangeaVR Pro via iTunes's new file sharing feature.

      When it goes up it will be here:

      http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/pangeavr-pro/id287060570?mt=8

      Enjoy!

      -Brian
    • Henri Smeets
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 8, 2010
        Thanks Brian for the continued updates on this great viewer!