Tour de France 2010 - Ouddorp, The Netherlands

  • Wim Koornneef
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 4, 2010
      Hello Group,

      Today the Tour de France started the first etappe from Rotterdam to Brussel
      and passed my home in Ouddorp at a distance of less then 500m.
      I shot several panos from this major event on a 3 m heigh handheld pole with
      a 5D + Tokina10-17@12mm + Nodal Ninja R10 lensring + Seitz VR Drive with
      remote control.
      Each pano is made from 6 images around and fully batch stitched with PTGui
      and Smartblend.
      No post processing of the images is done, hence the production was fast and
      easy, just as I like it on such a nice and sunny day :-)

      http://www.dmmdh.nl/panos/tour_de_france_2010/image_004.html

      Wim
    • guillaume_fulchiron
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 5, 2010