Re: White Line

  • simon
    Message 1 of 11 , Jul 4, 2010
      Apart from the other suggestions, I've had this occur in the past when sharpening a cubic (using Ultra-sharpen pro) before converting to the final equilateral. Now just sharpen, if required, just before making the final output.
      Simon
    • prague
      Message 2 of 11 , Jul 5, 2010
        Hi,

        The best stage to sharpen panos is the initial fisheye images, before they are stitched.

        Actually, sharpening cube faces is the next best option.

        The worst option is to sharpen the final equirect. when you do, you'll get some weird stuff at the zenith / nadir. I know it's the easiest way (and i've sharpened many panos at this stage) but it is not the optimum time to do your sharpening of panos.

        If you must sharpen the final equirect, you could consider not sharpening the zenith/nadir portions of the image.

        Jeffrey