4x GoPro HD digital cameras make for nice panoramas

  • Jan Martin
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2 9:59 PM
      Hi all,

      a new article with lots of images is online:
      4x GoPro HD digital cameras make for nice panoramas
      http://www.diy-streetview.org/2010/07/02/4x-gopro-hd-digital-cameras-make-for-nice-panoramas

      Please provide feedback in the comments to Matt.

      I am interested in how the stitching could be improved.
      Hugin project file, original images and my panorama inside the article.
      Please use this mailing list for that.

      Thanks,
      Jan

      --