Re: [PanoToolsNG] Oh God, more ideas

  • mrjimbo
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 2 6:33 AM
      Ayrton,
      As much as I hate to say this I think you have the right long term outlook.. So ,now, it is becoming more clear why Apple has stepped back from Flash. Yes one could take sides but then opportunity may or probably will be lost. As individuals we cannot fight the wars of the corporate entities. Time , money , the masses and the legal system will do that.

      If iOS is developed further to add more function without breaking any copyright laws in the long run they will gain ground.. I would think it's very appropriate to develop material for both sides until this gets sorted out. While many on this group have exhibited opinions and feelings about all of this we will not be the ones that decide the outcome..

      We can however do what's necessary even if were not happy with it to do what's necessary to secure our positions.. Isn't that what separate's the men from the boys so to speak?

      jimbo

      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 2 7:13 PM
        Yeah Jimbo
        perfect, you got my idea :-)

        And yes Jürgen is right, I wrote a mistake, not 6 millions, but 60 millions
        :-)

        best
        AYRTON

        | A Y R |