Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: Oh God, more ideas

  • Trausti Hraunfjord
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 2, 2010
      Yes please.... that will reduce the possibility of my wife getting any of
      those. She already had Blackberry, nextel, normal cellulars, 2 landlines
      wireless and wired... 3 laptops.... Too much is too much in her case, but
      this comes with her work-territory.

      But seriously though... it's good to see new developments, no matter how
      buggy or bad these may be, and new possibilities for publishing one's work
      should be embraced and nurtured.

      ... but Apple needs to wise up and get things right again if this is to
      succeed.

      There isn't much use of having a smart device, if it can't even get a signal
      because the user holds it in the most natural way.... but then again...
      "it's only a phone" as Jobs said... therefore people should not get upset
      when nothing works. :)

      Trausti

      > Wasn't that 60 Million?
      > Anyway, I make a move that iDevices are banned from Peru ;)
      >
      > Jürgen

    • mrjimbo
      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 2, 2010
        Ayrton,
        As much as I hate to say this I think you have the right long term outlook.. So ,now, it is becoming more clear why Apple has stepped back from Flash. Yes one could take sides but then opportunity may or probably will be lost. As individuals we cannot fight the wars of the corporate entities. Time , money , the masses and the legal system will do that.

        If iOS is developed further to add more function without breaking any copyright laws in the long run they will gain ground.. I would think it's very appropriate to develop material for both sides until this gets sorted out. While many on this group have exhibited opinions and feelings about all of this we will not be the ones that decide the outcome..

        We can however do what's necessary even if were not happy with it to do what's necessary to secure our positions.. Isn't that what separate's the men from the boys so to speak?

        jimbo

        Message 3 of 9 , Jul 2, 2010
          Yeah Jimbo
          perfect, you got my idea :-)

          And yes Jürgen is right, I wrote a mistake, not 6 millions, but 60 millions
          :-)

          best
          AYRTON

          | A Y R |