Re: Stereo pano viewing with the Zalman 24" 3d display

  • Wim Koornneef
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 2 12:06 AM
      Hello Peter,

      Thanks for your explanation, it is all clear to me.
      I already use SPM on my iMac for authoring anaglyph panos. I started to use
      this app in Parallels with WindowsXP installed but since I found out that
      SPM also runs fine and very fast with OSX and Wine, I prefer to use the app
      in OSX (with Wine I get a much faster startup of the app then in Parallels).

      I wasn't aware of the viewer/player possibilities of SPM, as it turns out
      SPM is the *must have* Swiss army knife for stereo content makers.

      Best,
      Wim