Re: [PanoToolsNG] Oh God, more ideas

  • AYRTON
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 1, 2010
      Trausti,
      But THIS is the new iAD that starting TODAY in the US

      Apple got with this new product the amount of 6 millions DOLLARS in
      advertisings for it !!!

      Nissan was one of the first Co to make the contract
      This is not fiction
      it is real !!!

      It was done by the Advertising Agency for Nissan
      And there's a bunch of others Clients , Cos. and Ad Agencies paying already

      Big Companies
      Big money
      and all paied in advance already !

      best
      AYRTON

      On Fri, Jul 2, 2010 at 1:18 AM, Trausti Hraunfjord <
      trausti.hraunfjord@...> wrote:

      > This was a joke.... first of all... I had to watch this on Flash based
      > Youtube video... secondly... did you see how the hand held the phone... and
      > the connection bars were all the way up! That is an impossibility in the
      > real world, since the antenna has been shorted by the hand... and no signal
      > can be found... which is probably the reason why the hand holding the phone
      > is a static image, and the image on the phone is ADOBE Photoshopped into
      > the
      > phone image....
      >
      > But yes... it would be a nice reality if the iPhone G4 were usable for
      > anything but laughing at iGod Jobs' latest customer support from hell
      > comments.
      >
      > And as to the "no external plugins" part of the anti flashers... Google
      > Chrome will have Flash as an integrated part of the browser... so no more
      > external plugins there. Other browsers are bound to follow... but probably
      > Safari will have to stay behind if Jobs has anything to say on that front.
      >
      > And there have been launched lawsuits against Apple because of the iPhone
      > flaws... the future doesn't look too good for Apple on that front right
      > now.
      >
      > Trausti
      >

      > On Thu, Jul 1, 2010 at 9:38 PM, AYRTON <avi@...> wrote:
      >

      > > Hey guys,
      > > look the new iAD coming out today on the iPhone
      > >
      > > 360 with lots of infos and much more:
      > >
      > > <http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=a-_xa_m7MXU&vq=hd720#t=13>
      > >
      > > --
      > > ------------
      > > | A Y R |
      > > | T O N |

      ------------
      | A Y R |
      | T O N |
    • Trausti Hraunfjord
      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 1, 2010
        But this ad you linked to, is fiction..as I outlined. The phone could not
        have any connection if held like this... which is why they fake the whole
        thing to make it look as if it is working :)

        Sure there is bound to be big money, but the question is for how long they
        can keep this going, due to lawsuits they are getting from the ad industry,
        among those from Google if I am not mistaken.

        It's looking like a mess right now.

        Trausti

        On Thu, Jul 1, 2010 at 11:29 PM, AYRTON <avi@...> wrote:

        > Trausti,
        > But THIS is the new iAD that starting TODAY in the US
        >
        > Apple got with this new product the amount of 6 millions DOLLARS in
        > advertisings for it !!!
        >
        > Nissan was one of the first Co to make the contract
        > This is not fiction
        > it is real !!!
        >
        > It was done by the Advertising Agency for Nissan
        > And there's a bunch of others Clients , Cos. and Ad Agencies paying already
        >
        > Big Companies
        > Big money
        > and all paied in advance already !
        >
        > best
        > AYRTON
        >

        > On Fri, Jul 2, 2010 at 1:18 AM, Trausti Hraunfjord <
        > trausti.hraunfjord@... <trausti.hraunfjord%40gmail.com>> wrote:
        >
        > > This was a joke.... first of all... I had to watch this on Flash based
        > > Youtube video... secondly... did you see how the hand held the phone...
        > and
        > > the connection bars were all the way up! That is an impossibility in the
        > > real world, since the antenna has been shorted by the hand... and no
        > signal
        > > can be found... which is probably the reason why the hand holding the
        > phone
        > > is a static image, and the image on the phone is ADOBE Photoshopped into
        > > the
        > > phone image....
        > >
        > > But yes... it would be a nice reality if the iPhone G4 were usable for
        > > anything but laughing at iGod Jobs' latest customer support from hell
        > > comments.
        > >
        > > And as to the "no external plugins" part of the anti flashers... Google
        > > Chrome will have Flash as an integrated part of the browser... so no more
        > > external plugins there. Other browsers are bound to follow... but
        > probably
        > > Safari will have to stay behind if Jobs has anything to say on that
        > front.
        > >
        > > And there have been launched lawsuits against Apple because of the iPhone
        > > flaws... the future doesn't look too good for Apple on that front right
        > > now.
        > >
        > > Trausti
        > >

        > > On Thu, Jul 1, 2010 at 9:38 PM, AYRTON <avi@...<avi%40ayrton.com>>
        > wrote:
        > >

        > > > Hey guys,
        > > > look the new iAD coming out today on the iPhone
        > > >
        > > > 360 with lots of infos and much more:
        > > >
        > > > <http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=a-_xa_m7MXU&vq=hd720#t=13>
        > > >
        > > > --
        > > > ------------
        > > > | A Y R |
        > > > | T O N |

        > > --
        >

        > --
        > ------------
        > | A Y R |
        > | T O N |

      • AYRTON
        Message 3 of 9 , Jul 1, 2010
          Here the press release:
          <http://www.apple.com/pr/library/2010/06/07iads.html>

          And pls note that I don't make money *from* Apple
          BUT
          I want to make money *with* Apple

          This new product, the iAD, is one more place to give me the chance to
          produce advertising content !!!

          And the first iAD from NISSAN is just great, as it has a 360 view from a car
          , just like I dream,
          and that will enforce more work to come to our door.

          Today, I already spoke with 5 different Art Directors from Rio de Janeiro
          advertising Agencies, and ALL of them agreed that it will increase the
          chances to hire me to make new stuff for their agencie's clients !!!

          So I just want to have more opportunity and get more jobs :-)

          I think there's no reason to fight, if it can give us more support to
          produce content for iDevices, Mobiles and etc ...

          best regards
          AYRTON

          ------------
          | A Y R |
          | T O N |
        • jrgen_schrader
          Message 4 of 9 , Jul 2, 2010
            Wasn't that 60 Million?
            Anyway, I make a move that iDevices are banned from Peru ;)

            Jürgen

            > Trausti,
            > But THIS is the new iAD that starting TODAY in the US
            >
            > Apple got with this new product the amount of 6 millions DOLLARS in
            > advertisings for it !!!
            >
            > Nissan was one of the first Co to make the contract
            > This is not fiction
            > it is real !!!
            >
            > It was done by the Advertising Agency for Nissan
            > And there's a bunch of others Clients , Cos. and Ad Agencies paying already
            >
            > Big Companies
            > Big money
            > and all paied in advance already !
            >
            > best
            > AYRTON
            >

            > On Fri, Jul 2, 2010 at 1:18 AM, Trausti Hraunfjord <
            > trausti.hraunfjord@...> wrote:
            >
            > > This was a joke.... first of all... I had to watch this on Flash based
            > > Youtube video... secondly... did you see how the hand held the phone... and
            > > the connection bars were all the way up! That is an impossibility in the
            > > real world, since the antenna has been shorted by the hand... and no signal
            > > can be found... which is probably the reason why the hand holding the phone
            > > is a static image, and the image on the phone is ADOBE Photoshopped into
            > > the
            > > phone image....
            > >
            > > But yes... it would be a nice reality if the iPhone G4 were usable for
            > > anything but laughing at iGod Jobs' latest customer support from hell
            > > comments.
            > >
            > > And as to the "no external plugins" part of the anti flashers... Google
            > > Chrome will have Flash as an integrated part of the browser... so no more
            > > external plugins there. Other browsers are bound to follow... but probably
            > > Safari will have to stay behind if Jobs has anything to say on that front.
            > >
            > > And there have been launched lawsuits against Apple because of the iPhone
            > > flaws... the future doesn't look too good for Apple on that front right
            > > now.
            > >
            > > Trausti
            > >

            > > On Thu, Jul 1, 2010 at 9:38 PM, AYRTON <avi@...> wrote:
            > >

            > > > Hey guys,
            > > > look the new iAD coming out today on the iPhone
            > > >
            > > > 360 with lots of infos and much more:
            > > >
            > > > <http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=a-_xa_m7MXU&vq=hd720#t=13>
            > > >
            > > > --
            > > > ------------
            > > > | A Y R |
            > > > | T O N |

            > > --
            > >

            > --
            > ------------
            > | A Y R |
            > | T O N |

          • Trausti Hraunfjord
            Message 5 of 9 , Jul 2, 2010
              Yes please.... that will reduce the possibility of my wife getting any of
              those. She already had Blackberry, nextel, normal cellulars, 2 landlines
              wireless and wired... 3 laptops.... Too much is too much in her case, but
              this comes with her work-territory.

              But seriously though... it's good to see new developments, no matter how
              buggy or bad these may be, and new possibilities for publishing one's work
              should be embraced and nurtured.

              ... but Apple needs to wise up and get things right again if this is to
              succeed.

              There isn't much use of having a smart device, if it can't even get a signal
              because the user holds it in the most natural way.... but then again...
              "it's only a phone" as Jobs said... therefore people should not get upset
              when nothing works. :)

              Trausti

              > Wasn't that 60 Million?
              > Anyway, I make a move that iDevices are banned from Peru ;)
              >
              > Jürgen

            • mrjimbo
              Message 6 of 9 , Jul 2, 2010
                Ayrton,
                As much as I hate to say this I think you have the right long term outlook.. So ,now, it is becoming more clear why Apple has stepped back from Flash. Yes one could take sides but then opportunity may or probably will be lost. As individuals we cannot fight the wars of the corporate entities. Time , money , the masses and the legal system will do that.

                If iOS is developed further to add more function without breaking any copyright laws in the long run they will gain ground.. I would think it's very appropriate to develop material for both sides until this gets sorted out. While many on this group have exhibited opinions and feelings about all of this we will not be the ones that decide the outcome..

                We can however do what's necessary even if were not happy with it to do what's necessary to secure our positions.. Isn't that what separate's the men from the boys so to speak?

                jimbo

                trausti.hraunfjord@...> wrote:

> [...]
                > into
                > > > the
                > > > phone image....
                > > >
                > > > But yes... it would be a nice reality if the iPhone G4 were usable for
                > > > anything but laughing at iGod Jobs' latest customer support from hell
                > > > comments.
                > > >
                > > > And as to the "no external plugins" part of the anti flashers... Google
                > > > Chrome will have Flash as an integrated part of the browser... so no
                > more
                > > > external plugins there. Other browsers are bound to follow... but
                > > probably
                > > > Safari will have to stay behind if Jobs has anything to say on that
                > > front.
                > > >
                > > > And there have been launched lawsuits against Apple because of the
                > iPhone
                > > > flaws... the future doesn't look too good for Apple on that front right

                ------------
                | A Y R |
                | T O N |

              • AYRTON
                Message 7 of 9 , Jul 2, 2010
                  Yeah Jimbo
                  perfect, you got my idea :-)

                  And yes Jürgen is right, I wrote a mistake, not 6 millions, but 60 millions
                  :-)

                  best
                  AYRTON

                  | A Y R |