Oh God, more ideas

  • AYRTON
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 1 7:38 PM
      Hey guys,
      look the new iAD coming out today on the iPhone

      360 with lots of infos and much more:

      <http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=a-_xa_m7MXU&vq=hd720#t=13>

      --
      ------------
      | A Y R |
    • Trausti Hraunfjord
      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 1 9:18 PM
        This was a joke.... first of all... I had to watch this on Flash based
        Youtube video... secondly... did you see how the hand held the phone... and
        the connection bars were all the way up! That is an impossibility in the
        real world, since the antenna has been shorted by the hand... and no signal
        can be found... which is probably the reason why the hand holding the phone
        is a static image, and the image on the phone is ADOBE Photoshopped into the
        phone image....

        But yes... it would be a nice reality if the iPhone G4 were usable for
        anything but laughing at iGod Jobs' latest customer support from hell
        comments.

        And as to the "no external plugins" part of the anti flashers... Google
        Chrome will have Flash as an integrated part of the browser... so no more
        external plugins there. Other browsers are bound to follow... but probably
        Safari will have to stay behind if Jobs has anything to say on that front.

        And there have been launched lawsuits against Apple because of the iPhone
        flaws... the future doesn't look too good for Apple on that front right now.

        Trausti

        On Thu, Jul 1, 2010 at 9:38 PM, AYRTON <avi@...> wrote:

        > Hey guys,
        > look the new iAD coming out today on the iPhone
        >
        > 360 with lots of infos and much more:
        >
        > <http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=a-_xa_m7MXU&vq=hd720#t=13>
        >
        > --
        > ------------
        > | A Y R |
        > | T O N |

      • AYRTON
        Message 3 of 9 , Jul 1 9:29 PM
          Trausti,
          But THIS is the new iAD that starting TODAY in the US

          Apple got with this new product the amount of 6 millions DOLLARS in
          advertisings for it !!!

          Nissan was one of the first Co to make the contract
          This is not fiction
          it is real !!!

          It was done by the Advertising Agency for Nissan
          And there's a bunch of others Clients , Cos. and Ad Agencies paying already

          Big Companies
          Big money
          and all paied in advance already !

          best
          AYRTON

          On Fri, Jul 2, 2010 at 1:18 AM, Trausti Hraunfjord <
          trausti.hraunfjord@...> wrote:

          > This was a joke.... first of all... I had to watch this on Flash based
          > Youtube video... secondly... did you see how the hand held the phone... and
          > the connection bars were all the way up! That is an impossibility in the
          > real world, since the antenna has been shorted by the hand... and no signal
          > can be found... which is probably the reason why the hand holding the phone
          > is a static image, and the image on the phone is ADOBE Photoshopped into
          > the
          > phone image....
          >
          > But yes... it would be a nice reality if the iPhone G4 were usable for
          > anything but laughing at iGod Jobs' latest customer support from hell
          > comments.
          >
          > And as to the "no external plugins" part of the anti flashers... Google
          > Chrome will have Flash as an integrated part of the browser... so no more
          > external plugins there. Other browsers are bound to follow... but probably
          > Safari will have to stay behind if Jobs has anything to say on that front.
          >
          > And there have been launched lawsuits against Apple because of the iPhone
          > flaws... the future doesn't look too good for Apple on that front right
          > now.
          >
          > Trausti
          >

          > On Thu, Jul 1, 2010 at 9:38 PM, AYRTON <avi@...> wrote:
          >

          > > Hey guys,
          > > look the new iAD coming out today on the iPhone
          > >
          > > 360 with lots of infos and much more:
          > >
          > > <http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=a-_xa_m7MXU&vq=hd720#t=13>
          > >
          > > --
          > > ------------
          > > | A Y R |
          > > | T O N |

          ------------
          | A Y R |
          | T O N |
        • Trausti Hraunfjord
          Message 4 of 9 , Jul 1 9:54 PM
            But this ad you linked to, is fiction..as I outlined. The phone could not
            have any connection if held like this... which is why they fake the whole
            thing to make it look as if it is working :)

            Sure there is bound to be big money, but the question is for how long they
            can keep this going, due to lawsuits they are getting from the ad industry,
            among those from Google if I am not mistaken.

            It's looking like a mess right now.

            Trausti

            On Thu, Jul 1, 2010 at 11:29 PM, AYRTON <avi@...> wrote:

            > Trausti,
            > But THIS is the new iAD that starting TODAY in the US
            >
            > Apple got with this new product the amount of 6 millions DOLLARS in
            > advertisings for it !!!
            >
            > Nissan was one of the first Co to make the contract
            > This is not fiction
            > it is real !!!
            >
            > It was done by the Advertising Agency for Nissan
            > And there's a bunch of others Clients , Cos. and Ad Agencies paying already
            >
            > Big Companies
            > Big money
            > and all paied in advance already !
            >
            > best
            > AYRTON
            >

            > On Fri, Jul 2, 2010 at 1:18 AM, Trausti Hraunfjord <
            > trausti.hraunfjord@... <trausti.hraunfjord%40gmail.com>> wrote:
            >
            > > This was a joke.... first of all... I had to watch this on Flash based
            > > Youtube video... secondly... did you see how the hand held the phone...
            > and
            > > the connection bars were all the way up! That is an impossibility in the
            > > real world, since the antenna has been shorted by the hand... and no
            > signal
            > > can be found... which is probably the reason why the hand holding the
            > phone
            > > is a static image, and the image on the phone is ADOBE Photoshopped into
            > > the
            > > phone image....
            > >
            > > But yes... it would be a nice reality if the iPhone G4 were usable for
            > > anything but laughing at iGod Jobs' latest customer support from hell
            > > comments.
            > >
            > > And as to the "no external plugins" part of the anti flashers... Google
            > > Chrome will have Flash as an integrated part of the browser... so no more
            > > external plugins there. Other browsers are bound to follow... but
            > probably
            > > Safari will have to stay behind if Jobs has anything to say on that
            > front.
            > >
            > > And there have been launched lawsuits against Apple because of the iPhone
            > > flaws... the future doesn't look too good for Apple on that front right
            > > now.
            > >
            > > Trausti
            > >

            > > On Thu, Jul 1, 2010 at 9:38 PM, AYRTON <avi@...<avi%40ayrton.com>>
            > wrote:
            > >

            > > > Hey guys,
            > > > look the new iAD coming out today on the iPhone
            > > >
            > > > 360 with lots of infos and much more:
            > > >
            > > > <http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=a-_xa_m7MXU&vq=hd720#t=13>
            > > >
            > > > --
            > > > ------------
            > > > | A Y R |
            > > > | T O N |

            > > --
            >

            > --
            > ------------
            > | A Y R |
            > | T O N |

          • AYRTON
            Message 5 of 9 , Jul 1 10:46 PM
              Here the press release:
              <http://www.apple.com/pr/library/2010/06/07iads.html>

              And pls note that I don't make money *from* Apple
              BUT
              I want to make money *with* Apple

              This new product, the iAD, is one more place to give me the chance to
              produce advertising content !!!

              And the first iAD from NISSAN is just great, as it has a 360 view from a car
              , just like I dream,
              and that will enforce more work to come to our door.

              Today, I already spoke with 5 different Art Directors from Rio de Janeiro
              advertising Agencies, and ALL of them agreed that it will increase the
              chances to hire me to make new stuff for their agencie's clients !!!

              So I just want to have more opportunity and get more jobs :-)

              I think there's no reason to fight, if it can give us more support to
              produce content for iDevices, Mobiles and etc ...

              best regards
              AYRTON

              ------------
              | A Y R |
              | T O N |
            • jrgen_schrader
              Message 6 of 9 , Jul 2 12:08 AM
                Wasn't that 60 Million?
                Anyway, I make a move that iDevices are banned from Peru ;)

                Jürgen

                > Trausti,
                > But THIS is the new iAD that starting TODAY in the US
                >
                > Apple got with this new product the amount of 6 millions DOLLARS in
                > advertisings for it !!!
                >
                > Nissan was one of the first Co to make the contract
                > This is not fiction
                > it is real !!!
                >
                > It was done by the Advertising Agency for Nissan
                > And there's a bunch of others Clients , Cos. and Ad Agencies paying already
                >
                > Big Companies
                > Big money
                > and all paied in advance already !
                >
                > best
                > AYRTON
                >

                > On Fri, Jul 2, 2010 at 1:18 AM, Trausti Hraunfjord <
                > trausti.hraunfjord@...> wrote:
                >
                > > This was a joke.... first of all... I had to watch this on Flash based
                > > Youtube video... secondly... did you see how the hand held the phone... and
                > > the connection bars were all the way up! That is an impossibility in the
                > > real world, since the antenna has been shorted by the hand... and no signal
                > > can be found... which is probably the reason why the hand holding the phone
                > > is a static image, and the image on the phone is ADOBE Photoshopped into
                > > the
                > > phone image....
                > >
                > > But yes... it would be a nice reality if the iPhone G4 were usable for
                > > anything but laughing at iGod Jobs' latest customer support from hell
                > > comments.
                > >
                > > And as to the "no external plugins" part of the anti flashers... Google
                > > Chrome will have Flash as an integrated part of the browser... so no more
                > > external plugins there. Other browsers are bound to follow... but probably
                > > Safari will have to stay behind if Jobs has anything to say on that front.
                > >
                > > And there have been launched lawsuits against Apple because of the iPhone
                > > flaws... the future doesn't look too good for Apple on that front right
                > > now.
                > >
                > > Trausti
                > >

                > > On Thu, Jul 1, 2010 at 9:38 PM, AYRTON <avi@...> wrote:
                > >

                > > > Hey guys,
                > > > look the new iAD coming out today on the iPhone
                > > >
                > > > 360 with lots of infos and much more:
                > > >
                > > > <http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=a-_xa_m7MXU&vq=hd720#t=13>
                > > >
                > > > --
                > > > ------------
                > > > | A Y R |
                > > > | T O N |

                > > --
                > >

                > --
                > ------------
                > | A Y R |
                > | T O N |

              • Trausti Hraunfjord
                Message 7 of 9 , Jul 2 1:49 AM
                  Yes please.... that will reduce the possibility of my wife getting any of
                  those. She already had Blackberry, nextel, normal cellulars, 2 landlines
                  wireless and wired... 3 laptops.... Too much is too much in her case, but
                  this comes with her work-territory.

                  But seriously though... it's good to see new developments, no matter how
                  buggy or bad these may be, and new possibilities for publishing one's work
                  should be embraced and nurtured.

                  ... but Apple needs to wise up and get things right again if this is to
                  succeed.

                  There isn't much use of having a smart device, if it can't even get a signal
                  because the user holds it in the most natural way.... but then again...
                  "it's only a phone" as Jobs said... therefore people should not get upset
                  when nothing works. :)

                  Trausti

                  > Wasn't that 60 Million?
                  > Anyway, I make a move that iDevices are banned from Peru ;)
                  >
                  > Jürgen

                • mrjimbo
                  Message 8 of 9 , Jul 2 6:33 AM
                    Ayrton,
                    As much as I hate to say this I think you have the right long term outlook.. So ,now, it is becoming more clear why Apple has stepped back from Flash. Yes one could take sides but then opportunity may or probably will be lost. As individuals we cannot fight the wars of the corporate entities. Time , money , the masses and the legal system will do that.

                    If iOS is developed further to add more function without breaking any copyright laws in the long run they will gain ground.. I would think it's very appropriate to develop material for both sides until this gets sorted out. While many on this group have exhibited opinions and feelings about all of this we will not be the ones that decide the outcome..

                    We can however do what's necessary even if were not happy with it to do what's necessary to secure our positions.. Isn't that what separate's the men from the boys so to speak?

                    jimbo

                    trausti.hraunfjord@...> wrote:

> [...]
                    > into
                    > > > the
                    > > > phone image....
                    > > >
                    > > > But yes... it would be a nice reality if the iPhone G4 were usable for
                    > > > anything but laughing at iGod Jobs' latest customer support from hell
                    > > > comments.
                    > > >
                    > > > And as to the "no external plugins" part of the anti flashers... Google
                    > > > Chrome will have Flash as an integrated part of the browser... so no
                    > more
                    > > > external plugins there. Other browsers are bound to follow... but
                    > > probably
                    > > > Safari will have to stay behind if Jobs has anything to say on that
                    > > front.
                    > > >
                    > > > And there have been launched lawsuits against Apple because of the
                    > iPhone
                    > > > flaws... the future doesn't look too good for Apple on that front right

                    ------------
                    | A Y R |
                    | T O N |

                  • AYRTON
                    Message 9 of 9 , Jul 2 7:13 PM
                      Yeah Jimbo
                      perfect, you got my idea :-)

                      And yes Jürgen is right, I wrote a mistake, not 6 millions, but 60 millions
                      :-)

                      best
                      AYRTON

                      | A Y R |