Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: HDR-HTML Viewer

  • Christian Bloch
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 1 4:59 PM
      Yeah, I used to love it, had my entire HDR Panogallery done with it. But then the images got bigger than 3k and the FJPEG compression artifacts more and more bothering me. Still have the tutorial online how to setup PTViewer, though...

      There's also HDView, that can do HDR re-exposing in realtime. But then again, only PC, and only after installing an ActiveX component. The whole point was to move away from all plugins, and have an HDR Viewer that is plain HTML+Javascript, works on every virgin browser, as well as on iDevices and whatnot.

      But, then again, I would wish it would be panoramic. Actually I wish for KRPano to pick up this type of "fake HDR by Exposure blending" - even if it's Flash-based.

      Blochi

      On Jul 1, 2010, at 1:32 PM, Erik Krause wrote:

      > If you want to use Java (who has it still?) you can use PTViewer 3. It
      > shows radiance format and FJPG images in an ADR manner...
      >
      > -> http://webuser.hs-furtwangen.de/~dersch/
    • Roger Howard
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 2 11:02 AM
        > On Jul 1, 2010, at 1:32 PM, Erik Krause wrote:
        >

        > > If you want to use Java (who has it still?) you can use PTViewer 3. It
        > > shows radiance format and FJPG images in an ADR manner...

        It's actually JavaScript, not Java...

        Pretty impressive viewer for a pure JavaScript approach.