d700 lens options

  • matt_nolan_uaf
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2010
      Hi All. I'm looking for recommendations (or a review) on lenses for D700s for panos. I searched the archives here, but nothing turned up for me. In particular I'm interested in sharpness and saturation differences between the Nikkor 16mm, 10.5m, and 14-24mm and the Tokinas, as well as any feedback on using them for spherical panos. I was thinking of the 14-24mm just because it would mean not having to change lens to take a non-fisheye photo (as well as getting the best standard reviews for quality), but not sure whether the simplicity is worth the cost. Please feel free to point me towards a link if this has been covered somewhere.
      Thanks,
      Matt