Re: Floor plan software

  • needakeeper
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 1, 2010
      Are you looking for software to help you create floorplans or software that will allow you to use floorplans and hotspots in a virtual tour?

      --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Robert Slade <robert@...> wrote:

      > Hi,
      >
      > Does anyone have any recommendations for floor plan software to use as
      > maps in virtual tours?
      >
      > Thanks,
      > Rob
      >
      > --
      > Robert Slade, Photographer
      > Manor Photography 07890 564889
      > http://www.manor-photography.com

    • mick crane
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 1, 2010
        On Thu, July 1, 2010 8:34 am, Robert Slade wrote:
        > Hi,
        >

        > Does anyone have any recommendations for floor plan software to use as
        > maps in virtual tours?
        I've used mapedit in the past.
        http://www.boutell.com/mapedit/

        mick
      • AYRTON
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 1, 2010
          On Thu, Jul 1, 2010 at 11:18 AM, mick crane <mick.crane@...> wrote:

          > On Thu, July 1, 2010 8:34 am, Robert Slade wrote:
          > > Hi,
          > > Does anyone have any recommendations for floor plan software to use as
          > > maps in virtual tours?
          >

          > I've used mapedit in the past.
          > http://www.boutell.com/mapedit/

          Thanks for the link !

          [ ]s
          AYRTON

          > mick

          ------------
          | A Y R |
          | T O N |
        • Robert Slade
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 1, 2010
            I use Pano2VR for the tours ... but need software to design the images
            for the floor plans.

            Regards,
            Robert

            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 1, 2010
              On Thu, July 1, 2010 4:09 pm, AYRTON wrote:

              > Thanks for the link !

              you're welcome