Floor plan software

  • Robert Slade
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 1, 2010
      Hi,

      Does anyone have any recommendations for floor plan software to use as
      maps in virtual tours?

      Thanks,
      Rob

      --
      Robert Slade, Photographer
      Manor Photography 07890 564889
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 1, 2010
        Are you looking for software to help you create floorplans or software that will allow you to use floorplans and hotspots in a virtual tour?

        --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Robert Slade <robert@...> wrote:

        > Hi,
        >
        > Does anyone have any recommendations for floor plan software to use as
        > maps in virtual tours?
        >
        > Thanks,
        > Rob
        >
        > --
        > Robert Slade, Photographer
        > Manor Photography 07890 564889
        > http://www.manor-photography.com

      • mick crane
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 1, 2010
          On Thu, July 1, 2010 8:34 am, Robert Slade wrote:
          > Hi,
          >

          > Does anyone have any recommendations for floor plan software to use as
          > maps in virtual tours?
          I've used mapedit in the past.
          http://www.boutell.com/mapedit/

          mick
        • AYRTON
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 1, 2010
            On Thu, Jul 1, 2010 at 11:18 AM, mick crane <mick.crane@...> wrote:

            > On Thu, July 1, 2010 8:34 am, Robert Slade wrote:
            > > Hi,
            > > Does anyone have any recommendations for floor plan software to use as
            > > maps in virtual tours?
            >

            > I've used mapedit in the past.
            > http://www.boutell.com/mapedit/

            Thanks for the link !

            [ ]s
            AYRTON

            > mick

            ------------
            | A Y R |
            | T O N |
          • Robert Slade
            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 1, 2010
              I use Pano2VR for the tours ... but need software to design the images
              for the floor plans.

              Regards,
              Robert

              Message 6 of 6 , Jul 1, 2010
                On Thu, July 1, 2010 4:09 pm, AYRTON wrote:

                > Thanks for the link !

                you're welcome