Re: New Multi-resolution (tiled display) iPad/Phone VR app

  • vinceoglo
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 30, 2010
      Hi Patrick
      I understand better the non-communication on Panosalado the last few
      months.
      Great work
      Did you have more information about this viewer? I have a project which
      need this multi-resolution feature.
      Thanks
      Regards
      --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "cheathamlane_360" <patrick@...>
      wrote:

      > Here's a short video of interaction on a new VR portfolio / virtual
      tour app we're working on!

      > This is just a bare bones run-through of it working, showing
      multi-resolution tiled display delivered over the Internet.

      > This is a standalone app for iPad & iPhone. Over-the-Internet tiled
      delivery gets around any file-size limitations inherent to apps and/or
      HTML5 Web viewing on iPad/iPhone. We're working on being able to easily
      store VRs directly on iPad/iPhone as well.

      > http://www.lightspeedmedia.biz/ipad_demo/20100521_iPad_VR/
      >
      > See contact info at the link above, if you should have questions or
      want more info. Enjoy SpaceShipOne!