Re:Theo Jansen's Strandbeests - pano & timelapse

  • Bruce Hemming
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 29, 2010
      What wonderful things - how about a timelapse pano Ian?

      Bruce Hemming
      Bruce Hemming Photography
      Tel: +44 (0)1580 200277
      Mobile: +44 (0)7974 918414
      e-Mail: bruce@...
      Skype: bhemmingphoto
      web :http://www.bhphoto.biz/

    • Ian Wood
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 21, 2010
        Part two, this time in Exeter City Centre. Including timelapse, video footage, photos and a panorama.

        http://ianjameswood.co.uk/blog/20100721_strandbeest-2-exeter

        Ian

        P.S. iOS version of the panorama: http://ijw.on-rev.com/3d/vr5/stbt10/