Re: Art School Shows

  • ibrahim morjane
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 23, 2010
      Dear John,

      Why not adding a map ?

      BR
      --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "djfreddystapersma"
      <dj.freddy@...> wrote:

      > Most panos have
      errors in them and there is a lot of CA correction to be done to the
      images. Also In some I see a repeating dust so your lens/sensor is
      dirty.

      > Could you tell us what lens camear combo you
      used for the tour?

      wrote:

      > > Colleagues

      Please take a look at a current project to pano the recent ugrad degree
      shows at the art school in Bath (approx 1100 images giving 60+ panos)

      > > http://www.john-law.org.uk/standard/shp/index.html
      >

      > > Any constructive comments welcome!
      > >

      > bw
      > >
      > > JL