Art School panos - reply to comments

  • JL
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 22, 2010
      Colleagues,

      Thanks for the comments.

      1 Mick
      The stitching errors will be ruthlessly hunted down and eliminated.

      2 Woody
      This is new to me, I've seen horizontal 'letter box' effects on Firefox but never heard of a a vertical slit problem. I'll publish this on the KRPano forum & see if there are any suggestions.

      3 Bjorn
      The nav is designed for less sophisticated users, to encourage them to look at a lot of studios. Roundabouts and one-way streets come to mindÂ…

      4 Freddy
      See 1 - I rushed out the prototype and will now cleanse and refurbish.
      Nikon FF + 16mm - PTGui + KRPano

      bw

      JL