Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: Vr5 viewer

  • Ian Wood
    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 21, 2010
      Depends. As far as I know the only part of CSS3/JS panoviewers that is
      hard-wired to Mobile Safari is the multi-touch interaction. If regular
      mouse interaction was added as well then it should be possible to have
      a viewer that would work both in Mobile Safari and in Safari 5 on OS X/
      Windows (plus Safari 4 on 10.6).

      Still wouldn't work in other browsers, though, as 3D CSS transforms
      are currently specific to Webkit and not implemented by other Webkit
      browsers such as Chrome.

      Ian