Agnos parts

  • Rick Drew
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 19, 2010
      Hopefully someone here can help - I have emailed Agnos several times without
      a reply.

      I have an Mrotator TCPshort that I purchased from Agnos around four years
      ago. The newer version includes several parts that were not included with
      the unit I purchased. The Mrotator is prone to slippage. The camera will
      pivot, even when everything is snug. The newer version has anti slip plates
      that look like an elongated "s", and better designed knobs and hardware.
      Personally I think that some of these parts should be provided free, as they
      are correcting a design defect. A $600+ pano head should not allow the
      camera to slip/droop! I've emailed them a total of five times asking about
      obtaining these parts, cost, shipping, etc. No replies. Language barrier,
      perhaps?

      Has anyone been able to acquire these parts or fabricate the "S" plate? I
      attempted a couple of times with some thin metal pieces. They work OK, but
      look pretty bad.

      Thanks

      Rick Drew