AW: [PanoToolsNG] Re: Panotools vs Autopano

  • ptgroup
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 28, 2006
      Autopano:
      I know a verly lot of useres in the German Panorama Community that uses Autopano very succesfully.
      You have to consider your means: if movements etc are to be expected - there is no way than a fisheye with
      4 shots ( - or even less). Autopano does not support theses lenses by now.
      Multi-Rows result in sharper image but wind, people, animals - what else can pass by - are really hard if not sometimes impossible
      to shot.

      Architecture etc. are no doubt.

      I personally take a 8mm & a 10.5 - not as good as a 15mm but the results are very good and can be printed without any
      problem.

      Ciao
      Mike

      -----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----