Re: One of my stereo pano rigs -- video

  • panovrx
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 12, 2010
      One of the big applications I see for stereo panoramas, once the capture gets sorted out for all kinds of scenes, is as virtual sets for 3d movies (not just Hollywood 3d movies). Iclone, a machinima program is interesting for experimenting with this, as it has stereo outputs, and realtime stereo previewing possibilities. Here is a little test with a stereo image background from a stereo pano I did with it
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWBorXM-gdc
      and some stuff on the technicalities here:
      http://forum.reallusion.com/Topic53216-218-1.aspx?Update=1

      I'd really like to get stereo video characters working -- like a 3d version of the great Halloween panorama
      http://www.stadtmaus.de/halloween-special/

      Peter M