Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: A "Wikified" HDR software overview

  • Bernhard Vogl
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 28, 2006
      Hello Jac,

      AutoPano Pro has built-n HDR functionality but it is a stitcher in the
      first hand. If you take a look at the listed features in the overview,
      you will notice that it doesn't make much sense to include AutoPano.

      There are several other panorama-related applications that are
      HDR-capable: Hugin/nona can stitch HDR, enblend can blend them.
      Also, there are several applications available that don't run under
      Windows but would deserve to be mentioned in the overview: e.g.
      Radiance, Cinepaint (Film Gimp) and several others.
      Everyone is welcome to complete the overview by adding missing
      software... ;-)

      Best regards
      Bernhard