Re: [PanoToolsNG] I know you're out there - Come to Plymouth!! was Re: PanoTools Meeting 2010

  • Bostjan Burger
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 10, 2010
      I wanted to join the panotools meeting since the very beginning of the event. The trouble is that the meeting is always with the time when »I must« be with my family that is from 1.7 to 15.8… I am stacked with that date… but kids are growing up and I am counting down when this summer time is going to be released… I hoped that this year I am going to have the chance for a PTmeeting but both of my oldest daughters refused the Oxford summer school – »hey Dad it is a Summer time – we want to have fun…«, so... waiting for another chance...
      Bostjan