Rothenburg SPi-V / ADR Panorama

  • Juergen Schrader
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 27, 2006
      Yippieee, it works :)

      message/4212) was right.

      Once you get the hang of it and understand how the XML controllers
      work, it's more a matter of diligence to get it all running :)

      I took the plunge and made an ADR of another scene I recently shot in
      Rothenburg.

      http://www.schrader-air.de/panorama/rothenburg/rothenburg_adr.html

      Personally I think I still prefer the "single" dark version (which
      you can see when you follow the link to the gallery) because it has a
      more artistic and denser appearence.

      But for scenes that follow a more documentary approach this is would
      be a great improvement. Can't wait to check out all the other nifty
      features :)

      Thanks to Tristan (and of course Aldo) who made my day :))

      Jürgen
    • Tristan Shu
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 27, 2006
        Welcome to the matrix Neo, you took the right pill...

        Tristan
        www.tristanshu.com <http://www.tristanshu.com/>

        _____