How to get attention from these guys using ...

  • AYRTON
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 7, 2010
      The infos keep growing and I need to change my XMLs to be able to show my
      panos perfectly on ...

      <http://mashable.com/2010/06/07/ipad-infographic-2/>

      I'm sorry that it's still missing the sound (yet), but need to find a way to
      have ALL working on iPhones and iPADs soon

      Even Microsoft just prepared Bing to work as HTML5 already, for the new
      iPhone showed today in a huge event in San Francisco

      The new iPhone has more resolution on the new screen making it better yet to
      see photos or text !!!
      <http://www.apple.com/>
      And it has HD video capture being also able to use iMovie on it !?! That's
      amazing.

      I really want to be able to get to the hands fo lots of my prospects, it's a
      fever down here in Brazil, getting in the hands of ALL Advertising Agencies
      in Rio de Janeiro, São Paulo, and the big metropolitan cities Clients and
      Mkt Directors

      best
      AYRTON

      --
      ------------
      | A Y R |
    • AYRTON
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 7, 2010
        And more infos here:
        <
        http://www.petapixel.com/2010/06/07/official-iphone-4-to-boast-5mp-camera-led-flash-and-720p-video/

        best
        AYRTON

        --
        ------------
        | A Y R |
      • Pat Swovelin
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 7, 2010
          On 6-7-2010 3:05 PM, AYRTON's hamster got loose on the keyboard and
          typed ...:

          http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way/2010/06/steve_jobs_officially_unveils.html

          > best
          > AYRTON
          >
          > On Mon, Jun 7, 2010 at 7:04 PM, AYRTON <avi@...> wrote:
          >
          >> The infos keep growing and I need to change my XMLs to be able to show my
          >> panos perfectly on ...
          >>

          >> <http://mashable.com/2010/06/07/ipad-infographic-2/>
          >>
          >> I'm sorry that it's still missing the sound (yet), but need to find a way
          >> to have ALL working on iPhones and iPADs soon
          >>
          >> Even Microsoft just prepared Bing to work as HTML5 already, for the new
          >> iPhone showed today in a huge event in San Francisco
          >>
          >> The new iPhone has more resolution on the new screen making it better yet
          >> to see photos or text !!!
          >> <http://www.apple.com/>
          >> And it has HD video capture being also able to use iMovie on it !?!
          >> That's
          >> amazing.
          >>
          >> I really want to be able to get to the hands fo lots of my prospects,
          >> it's
          >> a fever down here in Brazil, getting in the hands of ALL Advertising
          >> Agencies in Rio de Janeiro, São Paulo, and the big metropolitan cities
          >> Clients and Mkt Directors
          >>

          >> best
          >> AYRTON

          Pat Swovelin
          Cool Guy @ Large

        • SORRY FOR CAPS
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 8, 2010
            On Tue, June 8, 2010 5:23 am, Pat Swovelin wrote:

            > http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way/2010/06/steve_jobs_officially_unveils
            > .html

            funny