Re: PTGUI and PTSTITCHERNG 0.7b

  • armitatz
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 5, 2010
      Hi,

      Update...

      I noticed that even if I had the shear correction off in ptgui I still had garbled results. Finally I saw that the problem was the lines with the string "... g=0 t=0". It seems that my projects add this line. This is added even if I don't select shear optimization and even if the parameters are equal to 0. When I edit the .pts file in notepad and completely remove from the project file these strings the problems are gone and I get a normal panorama.