Aiptek's 3D camcorder: 200 US$

  • Jan Martin
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2010
      What do you think?

      If you live in a constant (and expensive) state of being way ahead of the
      curve, you're already pining to get yourself a 3D camcorder and, as we
      reported last week, Aiptek's i2 <http://www.engadget.com/tag/AiptekI2/> will
      do your budget the least harm. Now we have word that formal release for the
      US happens in August and it'll be cheaper here than expected: $200. For that
      you get a device that can record 720p video in stereo and play it back on
      the integrated parallax barrier 3D LCD, .....

      More info:
      http://www.engadget.com/2010/06/04/aipteks-3d-i2-camcorder-now-up-for-pre-sale-cheaper-than-expec/