Re: Sequoia National Park panos (not Mt Whitney!)

  • onezebra1
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 3, 2010
      I've been up there years ago; maybe on my next week off I will drive up there and use my pole setup to shoot some photos of the General Sherman tree along with other places around there. Now if I just had a longer pole!
      It is so beautiful up there, I should really try and get up there more often as it's only about a 5 hour drive from here.

      Roger Berry
    • Bostjan Burger
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 3, 2010
        Panos of sequoias are great! Tree is an amazing creature... yes I am proud that I live in country which 63% of area is covered with the forest. In last 15 years the coverage with the forest has increased from 54% to present 63% ... and we are in the Central Europe...
        :) Bostjan