RE: [PanoToolsNG] Re: Slide show of moving VR's

  • Mark D. Fink
    Message 1 of 12 , Nov 26, 2006
      This might be more involved than what you are looking for, but you can use
      Active Screen Saver - http://www.automatedofficesystems.com/asp/prod.htm -
      to create a similar effect. I purchased the DevKit several years ago, and
      I'm not sure if the Personal Version will do everything you need.

      You can download a free sample on my web site at
      http://www.northernlight.net/screensavers/screensavers.htm. It requires
      installing an Active X plug-in, and so only works on PC's. Anyone with an
      Intel based Mac want to give it a try? I have no idea if it would even work.

      Mark
      www.pinnacle-vr.com
      www.northernlight.net