Sigma 8 with Tring NPA for sale

  • mhc954
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 3 1:35 AM
      Hi list,
      I am selling my beloved Sigma 8 mm/F 3.5 for Canon mount.
      The complete set consist of:

      - The Sigma 8mm/F3.5 (Canon mount)
      The lens with 2 caps (front & back)
      Mint condition: aboslutely NO scratsches, fungus etc.
      Just like brand-new.
      Bought: 2008

      - TRing NPA (levelled)
      A NPA-Ring by Tobias (The "shaver") with a plastic
      ring not to harm the lens.

      - 5°Up Adaptor
      Brings the NPA a 5° up to ease Canon CROP users.
      So the system can be used levelled or 5°up.

      Images in the German forum (text in German though):
      http://tinyurl.com/33yona8

      Also when mentioned "sold as a package", I consider selling it seperately.
      Payments via Paypal are easy going, shipping by desired carrier.

      You also can just drop by and have a look :)

      Just make me a realistic offer of list to:

      virtugraf (at) gmx (dot) de

      Ciao
      Mike
      360de.de
    • ptgroup
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 7 7:14 AM
        Sorry if I did not respond immediateyl to any mails.
        Plese: put SIGMA into the subject.
        The anit-spam keeps everything unauthorized away from our network.
        I have to find the appropriated sender so I can authorize the abdress.

        Sorry for any unconvenience.
        So plesae: send your mail again with the subject set o "SIGMA".

        Ciao
        Mike

        360° VR Fotografie:
        http://www.360de.de