OT: Any insider tips for the north of the Czech Republic?

  • erik_leeman
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2010
      Hi all,

      I'll be visiting the northern part of the Czech Republic shortly (Česká Lípa District), and it looks like I'll be spoilt for choice when it comes to photo locations. So much so that I really would appreciate some tips from people who know the region very well.
      Please contact me off-list if you can tell me where to find interesting places (far off the beaten track preferably).
      Thanks in advance!

      Erik Leeman

      (<http://www.erikleeman.com>)