Interesting Tour on a Shopping

  • AYRTON
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 1, 2010
      Just a link to a Shopping Mall :

      <http://www.altopalermo.com.ar/#>

      best
      AYRTON

      ------------
      | A Y R |
      | T O N |
    • Matthew Rogers
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 2, 2010
        Just dreadful, the flash interaction is neat but the interior photos of the shops are terrible. The photos look like they were taken by a complete novice with no eye for composition or quality, such a shame.

        Matt

        On 2 Jun 2010, at 01:56, AYRTON wrote:

        > Just a link to a Shopping Mall :
        >
        > <http://www.altopalermo.com.ar/#>
        >
        > best
        > AYRTON
        >
        > ------------
        > | A Y R |
        > | T O N |

      • Roger D. Williams
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 2, 2010
          On Wed, 02 Jun 2010 16:41:07 +0900, Matthew Rogers
          <matthew@...> wrote:

          > Just dreadful, the flash interaction is neat but the interior photos of
          > the shops are terrible. The photos look like they were taken by a
          > complete novice with no eye for composition or quality, such a shame.

          Have to agree, but for different reasons. All I got was a repetitive CM
          for Sex in the City. Couldn't get past it to any of the mall shop content.

          Beyond dreadful.

          Roger W.

          --
          Business: www.adex-japan.com
          Pleasure: www.usefilm.com/member/roger
          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 2, 2010
            I really like the concept of moving in front of the store fronts, and
            expected to find panos when clicking on the stores... but getting normal
            images is ok as well... however, the images are shot through the shop
            windows are ..well, shot through the shop windows, with reflections and
            all. That is a turnoff for me. The pictures from inside the shops are a
            completely different quality though (it makes a huge difference not having
            to squint past the reflections :) ) but still, many of them were shot at odd
            positions.

            There is absolutely a potential with a display like this, but I would have
            preferred panos... of course those would have to be on the shopping list for
            the shop owners as well :)

            How was the flash store front put together?

            Trausti

            2010/6/2 Roger D. Williams <roger@...>

            > On Wed, 02 Jun 2010 16:41:07 +0900, Matthew Rogers
            > <matthew@... <matthew%40360precision.com>> wrote:
            >
            > > Just dreadful, the flash interaction is neat but the interior photos of
            > > the shops are terrible. The photos look like they were taken by a
            > > complete novice with no eye for composition or quality, such a shame.
            >
            > Have to agree, but for different reasons. All I got was a repetitive CM
            > for Sex in the City. Couldn't get past it to any of the mall shop content.
            >
            > Beyond dreadful.
            >
            > Roger W.
            >
            > --
            > Business: www.adex-japan.com

          • Paulo Fernandes
            Message 5 of 6 , Jun 2, 2010
              I would suspect it was done with one of the many Flash AS3 3D frameworks
              (papervision comes to mind) there's a bunch of them :)

              Best Regards,

              Paulo Fernandes
              Multimedia

              [image: logo-ggp-mail.png]

              Go Go Pixel - Design, Fotografia e Multimédia
              Calçada do Lidador, 22, 1ºAndar
              4480-690 Vila do Conde - Portugal
              Tel. +351 252 119 375 - Fax. +351 252 119 375

              Message 6 of 6 , Jun 2, 2010
                I must agree with you all: bad photos !

                The interesting point to me was the way to move on the corridor of the mall,
                from side to side.
                And I was expecting to see panos in each stop, that would be neat

                The quality of the photos is horrible, but the idea made me think about

                best
                AYRTON